● Flow rate :79.2-180m3/hr
● Head H(m): 5-34.5m
● Speed: 800-1800rpm
● Efficiency: Max.59%
● Materials: Impeller Natural Rubber
● Impeller:5-Vane Closed Type. D3147R55
● Vane Diameter(mm):245mm
● Power: Max. 30Kw
● Color: Depend on customers’ requirements
● Weight: 236KG
● NPSH (m): 3-5
● Warranty: 1-year Warranty (except wet-end parts)
The advantages of SHR75C rubber lined slurry pump:
1. The anti-corrosive rubber liner has features of a wide range of performance, high efficiency, and high-performance cost ratio.
2. Rubber discharge end is light, thus easy to install and maintain.
3. As the name suggests, the anti-corrosive rubber liner is made of rubber which is of high elasticity and chemical stability. The rubber also absorbs noise and vibration, which is more anti-corrosive than high chromium alloy
4. Some metallurgy design and research institutes and universities of science and technology provide lots of technological supports. Thus, our rubber discharge end is trustworthy and effective.
5. A series of quality tests are carried out when the rubber mill discharge liner is being used.
|Outlet||3- inch (with Inlet 4- inch)|
|Rated Motor Power||30Kw|
|Shaft Seal||Gland Packing, Metal Expeller, Mechanical Seal|
|Impeller Alternative Material||Polyurethane, Neoprene|
Pulp and Paper
Heavy Refusal Removal
SME SH Slurry pumps are designed for the toughest slurry applications