● Flow rate :180-720m3/hr
● Head H(m): 10-60
● Speed: 500-1140rpm
● Efficiency:Max. 72%
● Materials: Impeller A05
● Impeller:5-Vane Closed Type, F6147A05
● Vane Diameter(mm): 510mm
● Power: Max 120Kw
● Color: Depend on customers’ requirements
● Weight: 1478KG
● NPSH (m): 2-10
● Warranty: 1 year Warranty (except wet-end parts)
1. SME Slurry pumps are designed with the double casing, wet-end parts, and rotary parts. Wet-end parts includes volute, impeller, front and back liner. The rotary parts includes the bearing assembly, which are composed of bearing housing, shaft, bearings etc.
2. This is a heavy duty slurry pump that is extremely durable and easy to maintain. It is highly efficient and corrosion and erosion resistant.
It has a long wear life and is extremely cost efficient. The use of effective liners make this pump easy to maintain.
The pump’s many benefits include the bearing assembly, cover/frame plates, suction cover, liners, the impeller, and it has a one piece base.
3. SH-150E is a slurry pump with discharge size 4 inch, and it is almost the best popular pump at SME.
4. SH-150E is mostly sold to our customers from Russia, Holland, Italy and other Eastern and Western European countries. SME will always be your reliable partner for quality slurry pumps and pump spare parts.
5. These pumps are characterized by long life, efficient operation and easy maintenance with its low cost.
Pumps are available with either a rubber or a metal lining of abrasive – and corrosion resistant materials. Used bearings for heavy duty, with the increased load on them.
6. Application of SME slurry pumps: mining and processing, mining and metallurgical plants, power plants, cement production enterprises, and diamond-gold mines, technological crushing line, mineral processing, etc.
|Type||Size||Frame||Impeller: F6147A05||Shaft Seal Type||Frame Rating(kW)||Normal Max Speed(r/min)||Max Passage Size(mm)|
|SH||150||E||5 Closed Type Metal Vans, Diameter: 510mm||Gland Packing, Expeller, Mechanical Seal||120||1140||63|
|SH Series Metal Slurry Pump Specifications|
Max. Power (kW)
Material: High Chrome Alloy A05
Material Chemical Requirements, Weight%
|Ultrachrome||2.92||0.98||0.54||0.8||27||≤0.8||…||0.062||…||0.051||27% Cr Erosion Resistant White Iron||58-62HRC|
Construction of SH Slurry Pumps:
Pulp and Paper
The primary applications for the SME SH/150E metal slurry pumps are mill discharge, crusher slurry, sand, and aggregate, or any coarse solids or other severe, abrasive slurries especially in the copper, gold, iron ore, lead-zinc, coal, or phosphate plants.
The most dramatic savings will be in these applications, though savings will also be realized on find solids, like fine sand recovery or kaolin. The key advantage of the SH metal slurry pumps is the 10% to 30% lower power, long even wear life and less pump downtime, which results in low cost-per-ton pumped, along with better cyclone separation.
SME SH Slurry pumps are designed for the toughest slurry applications