● Flow rate: 360-150m3/hr
● Head H(m): 10-60
● Speed: 300-800rpm
● Efficiency: Max. 80%
● Materials: Impeller A05
● Impeller: 5-Vane Closed Type, G10147A05
● Vane Diameter(mm): 762
● Power: Max 560Kw
● Color: Depend on customers’ requirements
● Weight: 4318KG
● NPSH (m): 3-8
● Warranty: 1 year Warranty (except for wet-end parts)
1. SME Slurry pumps are designed with the double casing, wet-end parts, and rotary parts. Wet-end parts include volute, impeller, front and back liner. The rotary parts include the bearing assembly, which is composed of bearing housing, shaft, bearings, etc.
2. This is a heavy-duty slurry pump that is extremely durable and easy to maintain. It is highly efficient and corrosion and erosion resistant.
It has a long wear life and is extremely cost-efficient. The use of effective liners makes this pump easy to maintain.
The pump’s many benefits include the bearing assembly, cover/frame plates, suction cover, liners, the impeller, and it has a one-piece base.
3. SH-250ST is a slurry pump with a discharge size of 10 inches.
4. SH-250ST is mostly sold to our customers from Russia, Holland, Italy, and other Eastern and Western European countries. SME will always be your reliable partner for quality slurry pumps and pump spare parts.
5. These pumps are characterized by long life, efficient operation, and easy maintenance with a low cost.
Pumps are available with either a rubber or a metal lining of abrasive – and corrosion-resistant materials. Used bearings for heavy-duty, with the increased load on them.
6. Application of SME slurry pumps: mining and processing, mining and metallurgical plants, power plants, cement production enterprises, and diamond-gold mines, technological crushing lines, mineral processing, etc.
|SH Series Metal Slurry Pump Specifications|
Max. Power (kW)
Material: High Chrome Alloy A05
Material Chemical Requirements, Weight%
|Ultrachrome||2.92||0.98||0.54||0.8||27||≤0.8||…||0.062||…||0.051||27% Cr Erosion Resistant White Iron||58-62HRC|
Construction of SH Slurry Pumps:
The primary applications for the SME SH-250ST metal slurry pumps are mill discharge, crusher slurry, sand, and aggregate, or any coarse solids or other severe, abrasive slurries especially in the copper, gold, iron ore, lead-zinc, coal, or phosphate plants.
The most dramatic savings will be in these applications, though savings will also be realized on find solids, like fine sand recovery or kaolin. The key advantage of the SH metal slurry pumps is the 10% to 30% lower power, long even wear life and less pump downtime, which results in low cost-per-ton pumped, along with better cyclone separation.
Sludge and Solids
Sand and Aggregate
Pulp and Paper
SME SH Slurry pumps are designed for the toughest slurry applications