ZJL vertical slurry pump and SP submerged slurry pump are both vertical slurry pumps. Many customers are tangled about how to choose in the selection process. What are the similarities and differences between the two slurry pumps?
ZJL vertical slurry pump and SP submerged slurry pump have the same points:
1. ZJL vertical slurry pump and SP submerged slurry pump are both vertical slurry pumps and submerged slurry pumps. During operation, they need to be partially immersed below the liquid level in the pit.
2. They are basically used for the same purpose. Only in the habit of type selection, generally, ZJL slurry pump is mostly used for coal washing, and SP submerged slurry pump is mostly used for metal beneficiation.
3. Both belong to a single casing pump in the structure. During operation, the part above the support plate is above the liquid level, and the motor cannot be immersed in water. This is also an obvious sign different from a submersible slurry pump.
Differences between ZJL vertical slurry pump and SP submerged slurry pump
1. First of all, the pump casings of the two are different. ZJL vertical slurry pump has four pump body bolts and SP submerged slurry pump has three pump body bolts. This is the obvious difference between the two in appearance.
2. Secondly, generally, the impeller of ZJL vertical slurry pump is closed impeller, while the impeller of SP submerged pump is open type.
3. The wet-end parts of ZJL vertical slurry pump are only made of metal, and the wet-end parts of SP submerged pump are made of metal and rubber, so the application scope of SP submerged pump is wider.
4. ZJL vertical slurry pump is a product independently developed in China, and SP submerged slurry pump is a foreign technical product.